Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Babies are Growing!

Oh how time is flying! My babies are getting big already. Harrison is knocking on the potty training door and Kate is wanting to get into the action around the Saylor household. Where is the time going? It seems like I was just holding my newborns and now one is trying to outgrow his Huggies (thankfully) and graduate into big boy underwear and the other is eating cereal and playing in her exersaucer.I love them so much and thank God that He has given me these precious gifts. I have such a great family. I couldn't have asked for a better mate. Not only is her a great father to our wonderful children, but he is also quite a catch! He has this amazing smile that lights up the room whenever he enters. His laugh is loud, but engaging and he can make you feel so good inside just being near him. I love him so much. He also is such an inspiration to me. He loves God so much and is always looking for ways to draw people including me into a deeper connection with God. I pray that our children are able to follow his leadership and develop a love for people like their daddy.Harrison just keeps amazing me. He stays at home with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I must say, although it is challenging having two kids at home with me, I miss the conversations that he has with me when he goes to preschool. He loves his mommy. The other day, Jeremy took him to the store and he brought me home some flowers. I had tears in my eyes. What more could a mother ask for? It was so amazed watching my little man bring me a bouquet of mums! His daddy is already training him to be a great husband!Kate is blooming with personality. It is hard to believe that she is 4 months now. She has the sweetest smile and is trying to get in on the conversations now. She laughs and coos and dances! She is trying to sit up and is rolling over. She is no longer an infant that eats, sleeps, and poops. She really wants to get in on the action!
I love our family! What a great blessing from God!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I will agree with you whole heartedly! We are two very blessed women. You definently have an awesome family! We, women, never have to worry that your husband is treating you right...you son is so smart you would think he was three, and Kate...she is gorgeous, destined to look like her Mommy I guess! (: I will say it again....we are two truely blessed women!

Valerie said...

I really enjoy keeping both of your children on Sundays and I am so thankful that you trust me. They really are great kids!