Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome Home, Baby Kate


Welcome to my blog spot! I am so excited to be sharing some of the most exciting moments in my life with you. Things have definitely been exciting in the Saylor home. We welcomed our daughter, Kathryn Faith, into the world on March 31st. She is a beautful, healthy baby girl and is so pleasant to be around. Right now, her hobbies include sleeping, eating, and filling her diaper, with an occasional coo and smile. She loves to be talked to and is observing all of the wonderful things around her. She also loves to hear her big brother laugh.


Harrison will soon be two! He is such a great kid! Right now, his current hobbies include watching Elmo, singing the Backyardigans theme song, dancing, working on puzzles, counting, and coloring. He has an extensive vocabulary for a two year old and keeps Jeremy and I constantly wondering how this could be our child. I know that I am biased, but Harrison is the smartest and most verbal 2 year old that I have ever met. I love to hear him say, " Hold you, mommy!" which is his way of saying , "Pick me up, please."

Things are so much richer when you have children. They truly make you think about how much God loves you.

5 comments:

KatieKerr said...

She is just beautiful! Glad you are doing well. Anna Bigham in my class told me yesterday that she might be buying your house?
Katie Kerr

Carla Taylor said...

Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family! Take care and keep in touch!

Judy Taber said...

Blessings on the sell of your house. Kate is beautiful. I know your life will continue to become richer and richer for you. I know there are some amazing things ahead for you in the next months. God is so faithful.

The Maxeys said...

I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you!

Preeti Shah said...

your family is growing!! congrats on the little one!! i love hearing about how the kids are impacting your life. you are truly a great woman and they are so blessed to have you.

i love this picture of harrison with his new sister. he is so tender in holding her, he is going to be a great big brother and such a wonderful man!!

take care and get lots of that beauty rest!!